Thursday, May 17, 2012

I have to start somewhere right?

As there are no guarantee's in life, so there are none here. I decided it would be nice to have a place to talk, about what I've learned, what I'm learning, and what's generally going on in my life!

For those of you who don't know much of my life, I'll give you a short background.

I am the oldest of 4 children (I'm turning THIRTY in a little over a month!) My husband and I have been married for just about 10 years now, and we have 4 children of our own! I'll have to figure out how/if I can, to post pictures on here. The last couple of years have been a vivid learning experience, mostly in and of my own heart. Although I grew up in a christian home, it's only been recently (2 years or so) that I've come to own what I believe. You'll probably find, if you don't already know, that I do things a little bit differently from most families that you know!

We currently homeschool our four children, grades 8, 7, 4 and 1. I also, recently quit my job to be able stay home full time. My husband is a huge blessing to us, for among other things, working hard to allow me to stay home!

Hopefully you won't find any excuses here, just honest successes, failures and as much reality as I can stand on any given day!

Well, there's my start. Was that enough information? I look forward to sharing my life, and the cool stuff I come across to make me a better wife, mom, homeschooler, etc with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment